Now that you are approved, we can spend more time determining what the right home for you. These are some of the questions we should address.
- How much can you spend?
- Where do you want to live?
- What type of home do you want? Condo? Duplex? House?
- When are you able to move?
- How many bedrooms do you need? Want?
- How many bathrooms do you need? Want?
- Do you need a garage? Want?
- Do you need a basement? Want?
- How much property would you like? An acre?
These are just a few of the important questions. You can see that there are many homes to fit any budget and lifestyles. We want to do our homework to determine what your needs and wants are. This will help us do a great job at finding you a great home.
Once we have determined what we are looking for, we begin the search process. It not will not take us long to narrow it down to a few houses from the thousands available. When we have this list we can arrange to tour the homes so you can get inside them. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then being in the home is worth a million.
The odds are great that one of the homes you viewed is the one you want. The average number of homes a home buyer sees before purchasing is 5 homes.
The next step is to write the offer!