THE BUYING PROCESS STEP BY STEP
- PREQUALIFICATION This is the first step in the process. We can assist you with this step and get you the best finance rates available. This can save you thousands.
- IDENTIFYING WHAT YOU WANT Once you are pre-qualified, we will determine how much you want to spend and where you want to be. We then get a feel for the style of homes you prefer as well as the finer details.
- HOME SEARCHING We will review the homes for sale in your established price range and preferred areas. We can narrow the thousands of listings down to the very best for you from our office. You don’t have to waste your time looking at houses that don’t work for you, only the homes that suit you best!
- VIEWING HOMES Likely the most fun of all, looking at houses from the inside is the next step. Once we have narrowed down the houses that meet your criteria, we choose the very best properties to view. The odds are that one of these houses is the one for you so bring your check book and be prepared to write an offer. At this point we have narrowed it down from thousands of homes to the right few for you.
- WRITING AN OFFER This is where we really earn our living. We will assist you in writing the best offer possible while ensuring your interests are being protected. You will get the best deal possible on your new home.
- AFTER THE OFFER IS ACCEPTED There are a few details at this point. They include getting the deal to your lender for approval, a home inspection for your protection, review of a property disclosure statement and sometimes more. We will assist you in coordinating all of this.
- THE OFFER IS NOW A FIRM SALE The home is now nearly yours. We will coordinate with the title insurance company or real estate attorney and have them arrange an appointment with you that fits your schedule.
- THE FINAL WALK-THROUGH We will tour the home with you prior to you taking possession to ensure all the goods included are there and everything is in working order and ready for you to move in.
- IT’S YOURS!!! This is the point where you now own the home and you can move in. We hand over the keys. But the Sandi Meisse Team doesn’t stop there. We will stay in contact with you from time to time to make sure you know we will be you real estate team for as long as you need us.